020 38077840 Mon - Fri 8 am - 5 pm
18 carat yellow gold is an alloy that contains 75% gold. The high gold content makes it a valuable metal alloy. The metals silver and copper are generally used for the other 25% of the gold alloy. 18 carat yellow gold is harder than pure gold, making it resistant to scratches and wear and tear. It is extremely resistant to chemicals so the gold alloy does not tarnish unattractively, which is a sign of a quality precious metal.
We offer you a wide choice of 18 carat yellow gold wedding rings in our online shop. They vary from classically simple and elegant designs through to modern creations. The beautiful designer pieces are available with and without diamonds. Browse around our range and find the perfect matching 18 carat yellow gold wedding rings for you.